Persuasion and influencing communication
Develop the ability to communicate with impact and influence in a professional context in order to mobilize, persuade, inspire, collaborate and achieve goals.
For leaders and consultants
- Develop communication techniques and tools to enhance your speech and have an impact.
- Master influencing communication skills aimed at reaching the audience.
- Experiment with and learn to use tools to adopt an inspiring leadership approach and get people to work toward a common goal.
Presentations, reflections, discussions (30%); workshops, exercises and practice (70%).
Introduction and context
- Impact, influence, persuasion, communication
- Practical observation exercise: To have an impact
Inspiring communication as a leader
- Context of influence and interlocutors
- Give it meaning: Understanding what drives us to action
- The three pillars of the art of convincing
- Video clip and discussion
- Interactive presentation and practical exercise
- The secret ingredient: tips of the pro
- Experimental exercise in subgroups
Influencing communication: How to persuade
- Structure of the influencing communication
- Tips and tricks for influencing communication
- Experimentation of the persuasive communication method
Dealing with resistance and objections
- Model of the types of resistance
- Tips from the pro to deal with it
Practise: My communication situation
- Learning summary and transfer plan
Training program evaluation