Do you feel you have too many tasks and projects for the time and resources available? Are you constantly being interrupted, so you can never stick to your work plan? Using a self-evaluation and a personal report, you can assess your sense of organization and determine which proven tools to use to manage your work hours sensibly and effectively.
Managing your time like a pro
Develop the ability to organize your work execution and better manage your priorities in order to be more efficient and reaching objectives.
For leaders and consultants
- Apply the key actions relative to efficiently planning and organizing your tasks and your time.
- Show capacity to put into question your action-based habits and reflexes in order to become more efficient.
- Use organization practices that increase your capacity for efficiency even under pressure.
- Become aware that organizing your work goes beyond your own workload; it requires a holistic view and ongoing connection with colleagues.
- Sharpen your agility in adjusting current priorities, even within a multiple mandate reality.
Theoretical lectures (30 %); experimenting and hands-on exercises (70 %).
- Operating rules
- Exercise: Establish my priorities
- Activity prioritization: Eisenhower Model
- The three nail theory
- Macro planning to gain an overall view
- Tool: the key 8 questions on delegating
- Delegating based on maturity level
- Time management laws
- Meeting efficiency
- Reflection: Are my meetings efficient?
- Tips and tools to use when in action: holding meetings
- Lightening codevelopment: bad habits
- Mon overview
- Tips to overcome obstacles to efficient use of time in the workplace
- Training evaluation