While the context in which we operate is often uncertain, complex and ambiguous, developing an agile mindset has become imperative. How do you adapt to new situations? Faced with the unknown, how do you go from resistance to acceptance? During this short training, discover the tips and tricks to bounce back and react with greater ease in a context of ambiguity.
Develop your ability to respond with agility in the face of ambiguity
Develop an agile mentality in the face of ambiguous situations.
Real-time virtual classroom in which each participant connects to the class via a web link. Computer, Webcam, and headphones with a microphone are required.
- Am I agile in the face of ambiguity and uncertainty?
Introduction and icebreaker activity
Your adoption and change profile
- Profile exercise in subgroups
Why do we react?
- Better understand your reaction and resilience mechanisms to gain control over a situation
- Do your beliefs and perceptions facilitate your ability to navigate ambiguity or do they hinder you?
- Understand the different stages that lead us to adopt an adaptation and resilience strategy
- Tips and tricks to go from a fixed mindset to an agile mindset in the face of ambiguity
- From concept to action: step out of your comfort zone!
My action plan
Conclusion and evaluation
The evaluation is completed online after the training session.