Focus on providing close leadership based on the current remote management situation.
- Quickly understand the importance of adapting your leadership to the needs of your team and remote work issues.
- Identify and implement various tools that enable you to stay close to your team and ensure sound management.
- Develop remote work leadership skills to act insightfully.
Leaders and managers
Real-time virtual classroom where each participant connects to the session via a web link. Computer, webcam and headphones with microphone are required for the session.
- Remote management: your remote work leadership
Four tools to better manage your team remotely
Tool I: Use insight when dealing with your team.
- Managing stress and energy as a team leader
- Tips and tricks:
- Manage yourself to act insightfully
- Manage your energy level
Tool II: Motivate your team and promote the sense of belonging
- Remote leader approach: close management
- Employee needs: the key focus of my approach
- Remote recognition: adapt your actions to the situation
- Manager’s tools:
- Stay close and keep your team united
- Concrete ideas to be introduced to motivate your employees
Tool III: Optimize communications to create a feeling of closeness
- How to achieve meaningful communication
- Remote communication tools: the importance of understanding them and using them well
- The role of daily communication rituals
- Facilitate effective virtual meetings
Tool IV: Manage differently and encourage action
- Managing performance remotely: iterative management
- New monitoring tools
- Manager’s mindset and new group contribution indicators
- Tools to optimize delegation within your team
The evaluation is completed online after the training session.