In an economic context where we have to do more with less, businesses benefit from employees with emotional intelligence: they adapt to change more quickly, work better in teams, communicate appropriately and more. These are serious assets for any organization. In this course, you will learn how managing emotions allows you to have more impact and influence, encourage consensus and guide people toward a shared vision.
Emotional intelligence at the workplace
Developing the capacity to handle simple or complex emotional situations in the workplace through better awareness of self and others.
For leaders and consultants
- Understand the importance of developing emotional intelligence in the workplace.
- Develop an awareness of self and of your strengths, limits and specificities, both as an individual and a professional.
- Better identify your needs and the needs of others.
- Manage the emotional impact of collaboration situations at work.
- Take a step back and look at simple or complex situations from a different perspective.
Presentations and discussions (30%); case study and hands-on exercises (70%).
- Emotional intelligence
- Personality, intelligence, emotions, emotional intelligence
- Biological explanation of emotional intelligence: Cerebral origins
- Self-diagnosis: Emotional intelligence ladder
- Model of the different aspects of emotional intelligence
- Strategies for improving our EI and impact at work
- Emotions workshop: Recognizing, naming and managing emotions Self-awareness
- Develop self-awareness
- Assertiveness: Self-diagnosis and group practice workshop
- Activity: My “hot buttons”
- Icebreaker Social awareness
- My perceptions, prejudices and stereotypes
- Relational communication: Models and obstacles
- Test workshop: Communication breakdown
- Contact with others: Boundaries
- Video workshop: Aspects of the non-verbal
- Scenario: Trust and the complicity triangle Understanding the workings of authentic and emotionally intelligent dialogue
- Authentic dialogue model
- Interactive practice workshop Empathy Review
- My knowledge transfer plan
- Training program evaluation