Change is a daily reality for organizations. Every day, leaders have to face it, adjust to it and quickly determine how to take advantage of it. With the focus on simulation scenarios in this course, you will learn how to get sign-on from your team and wisely use proven change management techniques to support people as they undergo change.
Agile Change Management: How Does That Work?
Learn to advance and move with change to make it a springboard for you and your team.
For leaders and consultants
- Understand and demystify change and how to approach it.
- Strengthen your ability to detect and adequately deal with the stakeholders’ concerns.
- Equip yourself to communicate in order to strengthen cohesion in a context of change.
- Become aware of your style of influence in a change situation and adjust accordingly.
- Appropriate recognized change management practices to support individuals and teams.
Theoretical presentations (30 %); scenarios and exercises (70 %)
- Introduction and context
- The three axes to develop your agility inchange
- Prospect of change
- How I relate to change
- Putting changes in my reality into perspective
- The leader of change
- The leader’s key, determining role
- My style of influence in a change situation
- Human factors in change
- Phases of adaptation
- Communication techniques in a change situation
- Advancing in change
- Self-assessment: Am I agile?
- Necessary change in mentality
- Building a team project
- Building by adopting a positive attitude: it’s possible!
- Action plan: I trigger the movement
- Evaluation of training program